First time posting in a long time but its time to kick up the fitness. Sitting in the lobby and waiting for my pilates class to start.
Starting Weight: 146 pounds
Current Weight: Not keeping track.
Goal: To be the healthiest and strongest I can be. Working on getting abs and killer biceps.
Bulgarian Split Squat
These are hard, but really effective.
Evil but goooood.
- 3 MINUTE AB WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- 6 PACK ABS IN 6 MOVES!
- ABOMINABLE ABDOMINALS
- CINCH THAT WAIST WORKOUT
- CORSET WORKOUT FOR A SLIM WAIST
- CRAZY CORE WORKOUT
- HOT ABS WORKOUT
- INTENSE AB WORKOUT
- LOWER BELLY POOCH ATTACK
- MUFFIN TOP/LOVE HANDLES EXTERMINATOR
- MUFFIN TOP MELTDOWN
- UH-OH OBLIQUES
- YOU’VE GOT ABS FLAT ABS WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- INNER THIGH INSANITY
- LEGILATES LEGSERCIZES
- LEGS AND THIGHS WORKOUT
- SADDLEBAG SHAVER
- SLIMMER INNER THIGHS/RUNNER’S CALVES WORKOUT
- SO YOU WANT NICE LEGS WORKOUT
- THANKFUL THIGHS THANKSGIVING WORKOUT
- LADY GAGA STANDING ABS/LEGS
- PLANK ARM WORKOUT FOR FLAT ABS/TONED ARMS
- SERIOUS STANDING PILATES FOR LEGS/BUTT/OBLIQUES
- STANDING PILATES BY THE SEA FOR THIGHS/CORE/SHOULDERS
- ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOD WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOOTCAMP
- BODY SLIMMING WORKOUT
- NEW BODY MAKEOVER
- POST THANKSGIVING TUNE UP
- SCULPTING TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- SEA INSPIRED PILATES WORKOUT
- SUMMER SLIMDOWN WORKOUT
- TILL THE WORLD ENDS TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY BANGIN’ WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY SCULPT FOR ABS/BUTT/THIGHS
- WEIGHT LOSS PILATESBeginner Workouts
LOVE these :)
Here is my Progress since May 2013 - August 2013. The weight is shedding off slowly. Do not be discouraged if the weight doesn’t come off right away! It took about two months for me to notice a difference, even if it is small. Eating healthy, working out, LIFTING WEIGHTS, and the occasional cheat foods were all I needed. I still have a long way to go before I reach my goal weight, but It’s happening slowly, but surely.
I’ve decided that I do not want to loose the weight dramatically in small time frame because I don’t want to struggle to stay at that weight once I reach it (I am also afraid of loose skin). I am begging to learn to love my body and have realized that it’s confidence that really matters.
SW: 140 (May 2013)
CW: 130 (August 2013)
GW:110 (When it happens)
Rock out with the band! Resistance bands are a great addition to any strength training routine or rehabilitation program and come in a variety of sizes, lengths, and strengths. This portable exercise equipment is also easily stored, making it perfect for home use, hotel workouts, or when you’re…